For our December Zoom gathering we will be sharing the spiritual and practical learnings we have each acquired from this challenging year. To prepare for the meeting, I would suggest you consider the following:
1. How have the challenges you faced in 2020 opened your heart?
2. What gifts have you received?
3. What was the hardest aspect of the year for you and how have you overcome it? (Assuming that you have.)
4. What spiritual lessons or practices have you developed or acquired?
5. What are you taking from what you learned this year and how will you apply it looking forward?
Have a glass of champaign, apple cider, tea, or your favorite drink nearby so we can toast each other at the end of the meeting and look forward together to more gatherings in 2021, albeit online!
If you are new to the group, please join with us. We love having new people trying us out!
I will email attendees the Zoom link a few days prior to the event.