For our next monthly Zoom gathering on Saturday, Sept. 18 at 10:30 am, we will have a special treat. After I lead you through a 15-20 minute meditation, Analisa Bevan will be facilitating us in learning how to create “Zentangles.” These are meditative patterns that we can create and enjoy. You do not need to be artistic at all. It is all about mindfully enjoying the process.
The cost for this will be $16 each–$10 for Analisa and $6 for the Zentangle kit that you will order.
From the Zentangle.com website: https://zentangle.com/ (I recommend you check out the website and look at some Zentangles):
About the Zentangle Method
Through the Zentangle Method of drawing, you can
- Expand your imagination
- Trust your creativity
- Increase your awareness
- Respond confidently to the unexpected
- Discover the fun and healing in creative expression
- Enter a vibrant and supportive world-wide community
- Feel gratitude and appreciation for this beautiful world and all that you can do
- And perhaps most importantly . . . Have fun!
The Zentangle Method offers all this and so much more.
I hope you can join with us. We welcome newscomers!Just email me to lte me know: email@example.com